Re: Way OTP: Goin' on a Cruise!!

"DeeTee and Bob Taggart" <ke3iu.no@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:d3jvf.1336$aM4.690@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We are sooooo excited! We just booked a cruise for the end of November. We're going on The Majesty of the Seas run by Royal Carribean lines. We'll be leaving from Miami, Florida, sailing to Nassau, then Cococay (their private island) then to Key West and back to Miami. We are, at this moment, planning to leave here early and driving to see our kids, then some friends in North Carolina, and then down to Miami. We will take our time going there and coming back. We have always wanted to go on a cruise and now we are. We just decided that we're going to do some of the things we've always wanted to do and this was one of them. WooooooooHoooooooo!!

Sounds like GREAT fun!!! But how will you survive the wait? I'd want to go now :)))))

Carole :)
.