Re: New Drug For Fibro ?

Thanks Cindy! I believe thats the one. I'm going to do some research
into it and see if it might be something I could take.

debbie m.

  • Re: Weakest tribe goes into merge up -- incentive to lose
    ... Well thats the problem, its become the Steph Show. ... More so than Cindy, thats for ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: FYI
    ... > Cindy wrote: ... >> which is probably safest. ... > Thats an interesting phrase, ... Maybe because there was a popular American song, "Gomen nasai" ...
    (sci.lang.japan)
  • Re: Lyrica side effect or something else?
    ... than just a reaction (thats bad enough). ... debbie m. ... dawn wrote: ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: Im Still here!!!!!!!,
    ... Debbie ... Taterquit (AKATaterbug) wrote: ... I hope thats the last one for a while. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: LET ME SAY IM SORRY!!!!
    ... just a signature once more I'm so very sorry.May God Keep you ... Debbie you have no reason to be sorry. ... God does do things we cannot ... Thats one of the faults of mankind. ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)