Re: Way OTP: Goin' on a Cruise!!

Way to go DeeTee!!
You will Love it! Just got back from a 5 day (our first) cruise on
Splendour of the Seas by RCI. I think it's the same class ship you are on.
We sailed from Galveston. It was a very special trip and I enjoyed every
minute of it. My son did not stop eating for 5 solid days.
GaryZ

"DeeTee and Bob Taggart" <ke3iu.no@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> We are sooooo excited! We just booked a cruise for the end of November.
> We're going on The Majesty of the Seas run by Royal Carribean lines. We'll
> be leaving from Miami, Florida, sailing to Nassau, then Cococay (their
> private island) then to Key West and back to Miami. We are, at this
> moment, planning to leave here early and driving to see our kids, then
> some friends in North Carolina, and then down to Miami. We will take our
> time going there and coming back. We have always wanted to go on a cruise
> and now we are. We just decided that we're going to do some of the things
> we've always wanted to do and this was one of them. WooooooooHoooooooo!!

  • "Regent eNews Briefs" newsletter
    ... On behalf of Regent Seven Seas Cruises, we are pleased to present the June edition of the "Regent eNews Briefs" newsletter. ... The sailing hosted a special Seven Seas Society Summit cruise for members of the Regent Seven Seas frequent-guest group, who participated in focus groups as well as a special Town Hall meeting with Regent Seven Seas executives led by Ken Watson, Executive Vice President, marketing and sales. ... Regent Seven Seas Cruises was honored earlier this month with the 2008 WAVE Award in the category of "Best All-Inclusive Cruise Product" from respected travel industry publication TravelAge West, ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)
  • Royal Caribbean Record 7 Ships to Europe!
    ... Royal Caribbean Deploys Record Seven Ships to Europe in Summer 2008 ... Increased Capacity Provides Widest European Cruise Vacation Selection ... of the Seas and Voyager of the Seas; and Brilliance of the Seas, ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)
  • RSSC ANNOUNCES 2009 GLOBAL ITINERARIES
    ... We received this press release from Regent Seven Seas Cruises and thought it may be of interest to this newsgroup as well. ... John Sisker - SHIP-TO-SHORE CRUISE AGENCY ... The 2009 program features an unprecedented two World Cruises, new itineraries across northern Europe and an enhanced version of the sold-out "Discovery Collection" series of voyages to Africa, the Middle East, India and South America. ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)
  • RSSC Newsletter
    ... We received this press release from Regent Seven Seas Cruises and thought it may be of interest to this newsgroup as well. ... In this edition, we celebrate the end of another Regent Seven Seas World Cruise, the 115-night sojourn aboard Seven Seas Voyager. ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)
  • ...HIGHLIGHT FALL EUROPE VOYAGES FROM REGENT SEVEN SEAS CRUISES
    ... We received this information/press release from Regent Seven Seas Cruises and thought it may be of interest to this newsgroup as well. ... Small-Ship Cruise Line" in Condé Nast Traveler's 2007 Readers' Choice Awards poll, will journey across the Continent this fall. ... Seven Seas Voyager and Seven Seas Navigator also feature the largest lead-in suites in the cruise industry, at 301 square feet, not including balcony. ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)