Re: Need to ask a question

Donald Whitely wrote:
> My new RD had suggested a Testosterone test, but he
> forgot to order it. We had so many things to discuss that day, it is
> not his fault. I am going to e-mail him and ask him to order the test
> so I can go to the outpatient lab and get it done on one of my frequent
> trips to the hospital for tests and appointments.

Please be sure to follow thru on this one as it is caused by Oxy use.
That turned out to be a major problem for me but fixable with a shot
once a month and patches to fill in the gaps. As it turned out it was
one of the main reasons my osteoporosis got so severe. Energy levels
will also rise significantly.
johnie

.