Re: Need to ask a question

Donald Whitely wrote:
> My new RD had suggested a Testosterone test, but he
> forgot to order it. We had so many things to discuss that day, it is
> not his fault. I am going to e-mail him and ask him to order the test
> so I can go to the outpatient lab and get it done on one of my frequent
> trips to the hospital for tests and appointments.
Please be sure to follow thru on this one as it is caused by Oxy use.
That turned out to be a major problem for me but fixable with a shot
once a month and patches to fill in the gaps. As it turned out it was
one of the main reasons my osteoporosis got so severe. Energy levels
will also rise significantly.