Re: It is out!

Good for you, you go girl. I knew you could overcome this. I hope you keep
getting better each day till you are back to your usual self or even better
than that. ;-)

I know you still have a way to go, and I am still keeping the prayers going.
You take care and don't push yourself too much.

I can feel your relief in this post and that is good to hear.

--
Love and hugs to all
Good thoughts coming your way too.

Squirrely Jo

> Only my dear friends here would understand but my catheter is out!!!!! One
> more step for me and less bitching to the nurse staff and my family and
> friends. I am now intermittently catheterizing which quite frankly is a
> hell of a lot less work than the catheter was. Who would figure.
>
> So progress! i am getting Pat and Ken to take back the wheelchair on
> Monday and the bars on the toilet. I don't think I need them. Only the
> walker and I have started using my cane around the house - don't dare do
> that outside though.
>
> Thanks everyone - knew people would understand here! Progress.
>
> Kelly

  • Re: It is out!
    ... Kelly, hooray for progress! ... > Only my dear friends here would understand but my catheter is out!!!!! ... > more step for me and less bitching to the nurse staff and my family and ... > hell of a lot less work than the catheter was. ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: It is out!
    ... Hugs, DeeTee ... > Only my dear friends here would understand but my catheter is out!!!!! ... > hell of a lot less work than the catheter was. ... > So progress! ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: It is out!
    ... Lorrie ... > Only my dear friends here would understand but my catheter is out!!!!! ... > hell of a lot less work than the catheter was. ... > So progress! ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • It is out!
    ... Only my dear friends here would understand but my catheter is out!!!!! ... more step for me and less bitching to the nurse staff and my family and ... So progress! ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: The "Urinater" returns
    ... to be drained by the maniac nurses for a couple of days. ... It's boring, so all I'll say is I enjoyed it especiately the blasted ... catheter, Thank you for your kind messages. ... Take care my friends. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)