Re: It is out!
- From: "Squirrely" <squirrely@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 14:38:13 -0800
Good for you, you go girl. I knew you could overcome this. I hope you keep
getting better each day till you are back to your usual self or even better
than that. ;-)
I know you still have a way to go, and I am still keeping the prayers going.
You take care and don't push yourself too much.
I can feel your relief in this post and that is good to hear.
Love and hugs to all
Good thoughts coming your way too.
> Only my dear friends here would understand but my catheter is out!!!!! One
> more step for me and less bitching to the nurse staff and my family and
> friends. I am now intermittently catheterizing which quite frankly is a
> hell of a lot less work than the catheter was. Who would figure.
> So progress! i am getting Pat and Ken to take back the wheelchair on
> Monday and the bars on the toilet. I don't think I need them. Only the
> walker and I have started using my cane around the house - don't dare do
> that outside though.
> Thanks everyone - knew people would understand here! Progress.
- It is out!
- From: Kelly
- It is out!
- Prev by Date: Re: ***Those with Scooters......be careful--TIP OVER!!
- Next by Date: Re: Update on my Mom
- Previous by thread: Re: It is out!
- Next by thread: ***Those with Scooters......be careful--TIP OVER!!