Re: It is out!

Good for you, you go girl. I knew you could overcome this. I hope you keep
getting better each day till you are back to your usual self or even better
than that. ;-)

I know you still have a way to go, and I am still keeping the prayers going.
You take care and don't push yourself too much.

I can feel your relief in this post and that is good to hear.

--
Love and hugs to all
Good thoughts coming your way too.

Squirrely Jo