Re: ***Those with Scooters......be careful--TIP OVER!!

Bonnie Brien wrote:
I tipped over and out of my older Optiway  (FORTRESS) scooter.  I got it
in 2000

I figure that the floor of THAT scooter is narrow....

I was reaching for a sweatshirt.......the whole scooter tipped over!   I
landed in clothing---next to me was the phone

9-1-1-   HELP!

The fire deptartment had to rescue me--as I was pinned between the
scooters on one side and clothing (and a table) on the other.....I
couldn't move or reach the scooters or move them.....the paramedics came
to my aid  moved the scoots outta the way and got me upright.

I am all right..............was not hurt

Just be careful when reaching for anything while sitting on/in  your
scooter

You may tip over---if your scoot floor is narrow

My newer one has a WIDER floor. It is a Pace Saver III by Leisure
Lift,,,,,,,,,no tip overs YET!

Bonnie

Was it a three wheeler or a four wheeler?

I'm going to die rather sooner than I'd like. I tried to protect my neighbours from crime, and became the victim of it. Complications in hospital following this resulted in a serious illness. I now need a bone marrow transplant. Many people around the world are waiting for a marrow transplant, too. Please volunteer to be a marrow donor:
http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/
.