Re: Enbrel experiences, does it lose it's effectiveness?
- From: "Squirrely" <squirrely@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 19:01:27 -0800
Sweetie, I am so sorry to hear this, I feel for you. My heart goes out to
you. I wish things were different for you and that you would improve and
I wish I were there to hold you and hug you and comfort you.
Love and hugs to all
Good thoughts coming your way too.
>I have been off the enbrel because of my sinus infection. I am now on
> my second course of amoxicillin and clavulinate, and actually think my
> voice is improving a bit. But I have had a great deal of leg pain and
> a mini occurence of the evil foot thing that I got regularly while on
> remicade. I am tempted to take a pred pulse, but part of me wants to
> wait to see if I can start to improve without it. After the last few
> years of high dose pred, I don't want to get back on the roller
> coaster too quickly.
> But last night I was in tears, and a few threatened to come out this
> am. I am just too damn stubborn to give in though so staying home from
> work is not an option.
> Rose @}>->--
> Being educated means that rather than fearing the unknown, one seeks
> to understand it. RB
> Please remove "Ima" to reply.
- Prev by Date: Re: OTP Finally put pictures online
- Next by Date: Re: Enbrel experiences, does it lose it's effectiveness?
- Previous by thread: Re: Enbrel experiences, does it lose it's effectiveness?
- Next by thread: Re: Enbrel experiences, does it lose it's effectiveness?