Re: Enbrel experiences, does it lose it's effectiveness?

Rose,

Sweetie, I am so sorry to hear this, I feel for you. My heart goes out to
you. I wish things were different for you and that you would improve and
stay improved.

I wish I were there to hold you and hug you and comfort you.

--
Love and hugs to all
Good thoughts coming your way too.

Squirrely Jo

>I have been off the enbrel because of my sinus infection. I am now on
> my second course of amoxicillin and clavulinate, and actually think my
> voice is improving a bit. But I have had a great deal of leg pain and
> a mini occurence of the evil foot thing that I got regularly while on
> remicade. I am tempted to take a pred pulse, but part of me wants to
> wait to see if I can start to improve without it. After the last few
> years of high dose pred, I don't want to get back on the roller
> coaster too quickly.
>
> But last night I was in tears, and a few threatened to come out this
> am. I am just too damn stubborn to give in though so staying home from
> work is not an option.
> Rose @}>->--
> Being educated means that rather than fearing the unknown, one seeks
> to understand it. RB
>
> Please remove "Ima" to reply.

  • Re: Heart - as affected by MS
    ... If you are still enjoying life and would like to continue it GET YOUR ... HEART CHECKED. ... I'm very familiar with the MS hug and have even experienced some rapid ... only I happened to be close to a tree and it caught me, ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: A sad night.
    ... heart rate shot up to 180+ bpm, his blood pressure dropped, and he ... had somehow disconnected the breathing tube from the machine not once, ... and remember what I said about giving your parents a hug. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: A sad night.
    ... heart rate shot up to 180+ bpm, his blood pressure dropped, and he ... had somehow disconnected the breathing tube from the machine not once, ... and remember what I said about giving your parents a hug. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: A sad night.
    ... heart rate shot up to 180+ bpm, his blood pressure dropped, and he ... had somehow disconnected the breathing tube from the machine not once, ... and remember what I said about giving your parents a hug. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: A sad night.
    ... It couldn't have been more than a minute or two after I left that his heart rate shot up to 180+ bpm, his blood pressure dropped, and he stopped breathing. ... Shortly after I left the ICU Sunday night, I got a call from the ICU nurse asking me to come back as he'd fought his way out of the coma and had somehow disconnected the breathing tube from the machine not once, but twice--all with his one good hand in a restraint. ... If your parents are still alive, make the time to go give them a hug tomorrow. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)