Re: Enbrel experiences, does it lose it's effectiveness?

Rose,

Sweetie, I am so sorry to hear this, I feel for you. My heart goes out to
you. I wish things were different for you and that you would improve and
stay improved.

I wish I were there to hold you and hug you and comfort you.

--
Love and hugs to all
Good thoughts coming your way too.

Squirrely Jo