Saw RD

Saw a new RD first one since being in MO. HE says I definitely have
FMS and probably some type of Arthritis. We will see what he says in
two weeks. He took xrays of my handsand blood tests. The pain in my
joints does not feel like when I hd Ra. I have heard to RA returns it
is worse than it was the first time. Rumor, I hope

My main doc is reducing the oxycontin becuse the Lyrica seems to be
helping with the muscle pain. Now m y ego kicks it took twoo years
after RA remission for me to reach my normal weight not I read the
Lyrica may cause weight gain. Hopefully the pain will get to the point
I can exercise.

Thanks again for listening.

Dawn

.