Saw RD

Saw a new RD first one since being in MO. HE says I definitely have
FMS and probably some type of Arthritis. We will see what he says in
two weeks. He took xrays of my handsand blood tests. The pain in my
joints does not feel like when I hd Ra. I have heard to RA returns it
is worse than it was the first time. Rumor, I hope

My main doc is reducing the oxycontin becuse the Lyrica seems to be
helping with the muscle pain. Now m y ego kicks it took twoo years
after RA remission for me to reach my normal weight not I read the
Lyrica may cause weight gain. Hopefully the pain will get to the point
I can exercise.

Thanks again for listening.

Dawn

  • Re: Saw RD
    ... Dawn, I am glad that you are having some results with the Lyrica...I am ... > My main doc is reducing the oxycontin becuse the Lyrica seems to be ... > helping with the muscle pain. ... > after RA remission for me to reach my normal weight not I read the ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: Saw RD
    ... I hope the Lyrica does good for you. ... > is worse than it was the first time. ... > helping with the muscle pain. ... > after RA remission for me to reach my normal weight not I read the ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: What you can do: pain management
    ... > whether exercise and slimming will reduce their knee pain. ... > Of all the forms of arthritis, osteoarthritis is the commonest cause ... > discoveries is that these oils help some people with arthritis," says ...
    (sci.med.cardiology)
  • Re: What you can do: pain management
    ... > whether exercise and slimming will reduce their knee pain. ... > Of all the forms of arthritis, osteoarthritis is the commonest cause ... > discoveries is that these oils help some people with arthritis," says ...
    (sci.med.cardiology)
  • Re: Antibiotics for Arthritis Pain
    ... I have reached to point again where I am going to ask the doctor for an antibiotic but I hate to keep experimenting. ... What works one time might not work the next and I don't want to build up a resistance to all antibiotics. ... I don't want the pain either, so I don't know what to do. ... thought the leg pain must be so severe that i couldn't notice my arthritis). ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)