Re: Does any of you suffer this.

You just keep saying that - you might convince someone, someday <bg>

--
Nann
remove the Gator cheer to email me

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 23:15:46 -0400, Duckie wrote
(in message <3of1brF5kq0kU2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>):

> I was on 80 mg of pred at the time.... and who sleeps.
> That is my excuse and I am sticking to it.
> Duckie
>
> Nann Bell wrote:
>

>> LOL somehow this reminds me of Duckie searching for cat names on the
>> internet in the wee hours of the morning after about 2 hours of sleep in
>> the
>> previous week.............. pred, can't live with it, can't live without
>> it.

  • Re: back from RD appt (long)
    ... Nann ... remove the Gator cheer to email me ... Simply the thing I am shall make me live --- William Shakespeare ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: OTP - weak x rating but hilarious!
    ... LOL! ... just the thing for a sleepless night! ... Nann ... remove the Gator cheer to email me ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: update
    ... Good job kicking butt and getting your doctors on ... Nann ... remove the Gator cheer to email me ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: OTP Update on Jason Deal
    ... prayers along with their families. ... Nann ... remove the Gator cheer to email me ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: Success wiith Wound Vac!
    ... got my fingers crossed for Wednesday and for the wound vac speeding up your ... Nann ... remove the Gator cheer to email me ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)