Re: Does any of you suffer this.

You just keep saying that - you might convince someone, someday <bg>

--
Nann
remove the Gator cheer to email me

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 23:15:46 -0400, Duckie wrote
(in message <3of1brF5kq0kU2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>):

> I was on 80 mg of pred at the time.... and who sleeps.
> That is my excuse and I am sticking to it.
> Duckie
>
> Nann Bell wrote:
>

>> LOL somehow this reminds me of Duckie searching for cat names on the
>> internet in the wee hours of the morning after about 2 hours of sleep in
>> the
>> previous week.............. pred, can't live with it, can't live without
>> it.

  • Re: back from RD appt (long)
    ... Nann ... remove the Gator cheer to email me ... Simply the thing I am shall make me live --- William Shakespeare ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: OTP - weak x rating but hilarious!
    ... LOL! ... just the thing for a sleepless night! ... Nann ... remove the Gator cheer to email me ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: update
    ... Good job kicking butt and getting your doctors on ... Nann ... remove the Gator cheer to email me ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: Update
    ... resonably safe and effective RA treatment for you. ... Nann ... remove the Gator cheer to email me ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: Biopsy Bonnie: Pathology Result!