Re: Maybe it is time to release S Andrews?
- From: "David E. Powell" <David_Powell3006@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 13:10:56 -0700 (PDT)
On Sep 17, 11:46 am, "ng_reader" <wilgrow...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"David E. Powell" <David_Powell3...@xxxxxxx> wrote in messagenews:7757b5c4-5c09-48b4-9d7e-a9cc0beccb79@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Sep 15, 7:25 pm, "ng_reader" <wilgrow...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Gh0stRid3r" <nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
He just seems unable to perform at the NFL level anymore. Weight and NFL
hits take their toll.
What do you all think, should the Eagles let him go and resign Big John
Crazy shit, huh. I think he spells it Jon. And yeah, that seems easy. But
what is with releasing Mr. Baskett? Is there more to that story? Christ,
Reggie Brown dreams of being as good as Hank Baskett.
Yeah I am a Baskett fan too. He's a good guy to have. Curtis and Avant
are good, but Baskett is a nice option.
I don't get it. Didn't see that much of on it either, but, C'mon you'd
really rather have Curtis than Baskett? Really?
Could very well be the whole "People" magazine Playboy Playmate wife. Just
finished reading one article where Hank was telling Kendra "Aw baby, I wish
*I* could be the one that was pregnant". Sucka.
I like Curtis' attitude. I think he and Avant make a good team. Not
that I hate Baskett, far from it. I wish he was still an Eagle.
- Prev by Date: Re: Who knows
- Next by Date: Re: Worthless Negro steals again...Shawn "swimmer" Andrews...
- Previous by thread: Re: Maybe it is time to release S Andrews?
- Next by thread: Re: Maybe it is time to release S Andrews?