Re: More WR visits
- From: Tim <sos1231@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:48:47 -0700 (PDT)
On Apr 10, 12:42 pm, "Adam Frankel" <ve...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Realistically, Reid is going to use that #1 pick on the
top-rated OT or OG hoping to find another Shawn Andrews type
of lineman. It is also likely that the Eagles exercise 3 or
4 first day picks, by the time the trading is done on
Saturday, and Reid might exercise as many as 6 picks in the
first 3 rounds. This is a deep draft, and I think at least
1 of the 3 WRs the Eagles interviewed will slip into the 2nd
round because few teams will be using 1st round picks on
It's possible they all could.
- Thomas, while physically imposing, is a one-year wonder who's raw
and runs bad routes. That's hardly a recipe for immediate impact in
- Jackson is a big playmaker, but is small, prone to drops, and also
needs polish. I'm curious as to why he only averaged 11 yards per
catch last year, after gettin 18 per the year before.
- Hardy is another big guy who's on the raw side, and needs coaching.
He's also got a domestic abuse arrest in his recent past.
I think they're more likely to look elsewhere in the first rounds, and
then go after Earl Bennett (who's also stopped by town) in the 3rd.
He's more of a finished product, and ready to contribute than the
others (IMO); his return experience almost puts him over the top.
- Prev by Date: Re: More WR visits
- Next by Date: Re: Eagles First Round Pick
- Previous by thread: Re: More WR visits
- Next by thread: Re: More WR visits