Re: But who cares?

There hasn't been a tie in the NFL since I can remember. With the Eagles
inability to score in the red zone and Akers inability to kick more than 40
yards, it is actually realistic. Therefore, my prediction:

EAGLES
21
SAINTS
21

I further predict the Eagles' reserves lose to Buffalo's reserves, the
following week, because Reid always loses preseason games, and the final
record will be 6-9-1. Finally, I predict the Eagles will pick 11th in the
2008 draft.

--
Adam Frankel
Las Vegas, NV

"Spumoni" <spumoni@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Eagles 10 - Saints 30

Why not just play Kolb? I don't give a rat's rump about McNabb's ego.

Best,
Lou

  • 49ers Game Notes
    ... Simoneau Steps in as Eagles Kicker ... Mark Simoneau got a kick out of his first career point. ... With kicker David Akers briefly sidelined with a sore hamstring, ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.phila-eagles)
  • Re: Raiders Game Articles
    ... David Akers thought he'd let his teammates down by being injured. ... The Eagles' veteran kicker, who has quietly been looking to be paid like one ... kick off again - and this time, he crumpled to the ground in pain. ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.phila-eagles)
  • Re: David Akers
    ... This is on the Eagles for not carrying a second kicker on the active roster. ... The truth is akers was good to go...in practice. ... He tried a little to hard on the kick off, ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.phila-eagles)
  • Re: Eagles trade Brown & Gocong
    ... I am impressed that you noticed, especially since you are not an Eagles fan. ... The Eagles have already dumped over $44M in player costs for 2010 and they ... they going to annoint 5 starters from 2009 reserves that proved why they are ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.phila-eagles)
  • Kolb not being put in a position to succeed
    ... I am not in a position to criticize the Eagles for discarding their aging ... undrafted players that probably shouldn't be in the NFL. ... bad their OL reserves were in 2009 when they rotated players for most of the ... You can't survive in the playoffs without a good defense. ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.phila-eagles)