Shoot, It isn't Thursday

I normally make my lame-assed predictions on Thursdays. This being a
holiday week I shall break with tradition.

Your humble prognosticator hereby says...

The Eagles will cover. No, they won't win, but I say the game will be
close. Sorta.

Eagles 20 - Pats 30

Now for the interesting part. Donovan won't last the first quarter.
Anyone doubt it? I think #5 is looking for a soft place to land.

Best,
Lou

  • Re: team name suggestions...
    ... There is nothing wrong with tradition. ... Eagles is fine. ... But FUSE is pretty sweet too. ...
    (rec.sport.disc)
  • Re: Shoot, It isnt Thursday
    ... holiday week I shall break with tradition. ... Your humble prognosticator hereby says... ... The Eagles will cover. ... No, they won't win, but I say the game will be ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.phila-eagles)
  • Re: Shoot, It isnt Thursday
    ... holiday week I shall break with tradition. ... Your humble prognosticator hereby says... ... The Eagles will cover. ... No, they won't win, but I say the game will be ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.phila-eagles)
  • Re: Shoot, It isnt Thursday
    ... holiday week I shall break with tradition. ... Your humble prognosticator hereby says... ... The Eagles will cover. ... No, they won't win, but I say the game will be ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.phila-eagles)
  • Re: Shoot, It isnt Thursday
    ... holiday week I shall break with tradition. ... The Eagles will cover. ... No, they won't win, but I say the game will be ... "I need to go the opposite of what ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.phila-eagles)