Re: Kearse and Howard 2 big flops
- From: dmor <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 18:52:04 -0500
And you have a head banded friend . . .
Tony Nichols wrote:
"Buddude197" <buddude197@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:0-SdndN95aQRbd3anZ2dnUVZ_qGknZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
"Tony Nichols" <bass2yourface@xxxxxx> wrote in message
Whatever happened to the freak?
Whatever happened to Howard?
Kearse = No speed. Never learned how to battle in the
trenches. 8years/$66m FLOP!!
Darren Howard = Star in New Orleans. Weak in Philly.
QB who only played a year and a quarter.
Kearse and Howard are filthy rich DE's who haven't
delivered they type of sacks and QB pressure they
did for there former teams. By the way. Bledsoe's
money came off this year. Howard and Kears's
money will be eating Eagles cap for at least 2
years after their gone.
- Prev by Date: Re: Ironic
- Next by Date: Re: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Previous by thread: Re: Kearse and Howard 2 big flops
- Next by thread: Re: Kearse and Howard 2 big flops