Re: garcia should be starting

"Armand" <Bluzeguitar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:HoqdnXjLgIi8ahjYnZ2dnUVZ_tDinZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In article <2dCdnb91KeDkbhjYnZ2dnUVZ_qWvnZ2d@xxxxxxx>,
bobbygr@xxxxxxx says...

McDudd was never that great of a QB. I love that Garcia is now starting.
Smart QB's don't keep getting injured halfway into seasons. Only QB's
that
have air between their ears consistently get season ending injuries.

I hope the McDudd era is over. It's time we draft anyother QB who is
SMART
and start working him into the system. I hope this McDudd injury is the
beginning of the end of his career. He's just not smart enough to play as
an NFL QB.

And who's the QB next year? A 38 year old? Get real Bob.

Why are you talking to this troll like it is a real person?

.