Re: Eagles in talks with packers for javon walker
- From: "Buddude197" <buddude197@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 10 Apr 2006 08:20:08 -0700
The DPR wrote:
"Buddude197" <buddude197@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On 4/8/06 6:35 PM, in article
I find it hard to get pumped up over a guy recovering from a torn ACL.
I'd be surprised if he is anything close to the javon walker he was
before the injury.
It's going to happen, but a 4th round pick my ass. It'll be a pick this
year and likely a conditional pick. It'll get done, Andy's wanted Javon
the year he was drafted, much like he wanted Darren Howard all these
It'll get done.
I holding you responsible if this goes the route of Bentley.
What players have Andy's Eagles acquired via trade? I don't see the Walker
The Dread Pirate Roberts
"Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning."
Movement via trade is rare compared to other leagues in general.
Walkers situation is the typical NFL trade situation however, very
unhappy and demanding to be set free/ refusing to report etc. That at
least puts the Eagles on deck, a WCO veteran with a huge upside.
Remember that Owens was acquired via a trade. (A three way trade no
less) Andy was willing to be aggressive in that scenario and Walker has
much more legitimate gripes then Owens did. No reason to think that
they won't at least give it the ole college try.
- Prev by Date: Re: Eagles in talks with packers for javon walker
- Next by Date: Re: Eagles in talks with packers for javon walker
- Previous by thread: Re: Eagles in talks with packers for javon walker
- Next by thread: Re: Eagles in talks with packers for javon walker