Re: Anything new on Moulds?
- From: "Richard" <rbalcerzak@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 3 Apr 2006 14:35:13 -0700
I am beginning to doubt that the deal is done with the Texans...
Rich, last I heard molds grow in certain hospitable enviroments.
Moisture and darkness need to be prevelant. Some molds are benefitial
to man, penicillan is one of these positive molds. Some molds are
detrimental to man, post flood mold spores that spread cause lung and
headache problems. Thats really all I can recall right now, hope it was
- Prev by Date: Re: Anything new on Moulds?
- Next by Date: Re: Chmura blasts Favre
- Previous by thread: Re: Anything new on Moulds?
- Next by thread: Re: Anything new on Moulds?