Re: Steelers Look Dominate

so did delhomme.

compare the stats of the last game of the season and mcnabb's numbers
are well below delhomme's numbers.

so far below, it is a route.

seeing carolina get routed on offense... reminds me of mcnabb's last
game of the season over the past 5 years.

  • Re: LoTRO Beta -- Initial Impressions.
    ... much greater than the sum of the parts, therefore to compare it to WoW, the ultimate clone/ripoff, is a bit prosaic really imo. ... The leveling & mechanics are almost incidental with this game, which I would say should be the case with any great rpg imo. ... It seems like every aspect of the game has been designed with FUN as the foremost consideration rather than keeping the players 'on the hook' for that ka-ching, ... How much WoW did you say you had played again Mike? ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)
  • Re: Is Ultimate Getting Better?
    ... How can you compare across years? ... Especially when we have no stats ... top Ultimate in 80's or 90's could even compare to the top Ultimate ... current would dominate vintage given one game and no time for vintage ...
    (rec.sport.disc)
  • Re: Am I the Only One? Stern vs. Williams
    ... playfield make loud "twang" noises whenever they are hit, ... any other WPC game that did this, but I find it rather odd. ... To compare JD to POTC really seems like apples and oranges to me ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Barbarians vs All Blacks 1973
    ... The physical aspect of the game obviously couldn't compare to todays ... rugby fan it's not often I get to see that (except from those not ... Having heard all about the Welsh players of the 70's and now having ...
    (rec.sport.rugby.union)
  • Comparing 20/20 to ODI in terms of scoring rate and run equivalence
    ... take the runs scored in a 20/20 game and multiply that figure by 1.65. ... The same multiplication tables can be applied for bowlers for their ... when we compare career RPO's in twenty twenty 7.5 should be the ... A career strike rate of 150 would go down in the exceptional ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)