Re: Sean "I'm an idiot" Bessary

Sean Andrew Bessary wrote:
> "Mastiff" <Mastiff_of_Ar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >
> > Sean Andrew Bessary wrote:
> > > "Allister Fiend" <A.Fiend@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> attend?
> >
> > > Sean "I was transferred to Ogontz" Andrew
> >
> > Burger King has an tech school there?
>
> Not that I'm aware of. But I have no association with BK, and they very
> well may have infiltrated PSU-Ogontz.

You can try and deny it all you want, but you're busted. We know you
and mini-meat are one in the same.

> > I bet you even double majored in
> > Flame Broiling and Freezer & Cooler Stock Management! Mom must be so
> > proud...
>
> Wrong (except for the mom part).

Sure thing... "meat".

> Anyway, it's time for you to pick up the Mastiff dog poop from the yard, you
> simple Oregonian.

I pay someone to do that. Let me know if you need to do some odd jobs
for me to augment your Burger King salary...

> Sean "and time for me to get some handsome sleep" Andrew

That's going to be one hell of a nap!

Sean "Rip Van Winkle" Andrews

  • Re: Sean "Im an idiot" Bessary
    ... >>> Hey dipshit, USC AND Penn State? ... How many other colleges did you ... > Burger King has an tech school there? ... Wrong (except for the mom part). ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.phila-eagles)
  • Re: Oh, Your poor poor Yankee Fans
    ... Her ass crack was showing and there were bugs flying out of it all day. ... says an anonymous employee at the Burger King where your Mom works washing ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)