Re: Sean "I'm an idiot" Bessary

"Mastiff" <Mastiff_of_Ar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1136784896.225580.119240@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Sean Andrew Bessary wrote:
> > "Allister Fiend" <A.Fiend@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >
> > > Hey dipshit, USC AND Penn State? How many other colleges did you
attend?

> > Sean "I was transferred to Ogontz" Andrew
>
> Burger King has an tech school there?

Not that I'm aware of. But I have no association with BK, and they very
well may have infiltrated PSU-Ogontz.

> I bet you even double majored in
> Flame Broiling and Freezer & Cooler Stock Management! Mom must be so
> proud...

Wrong (except for the mom part).

Anyway, it's time for you to pick up the Mastiff dog poop from the yard, you
simple Oregonian.

Sean "and time for me to get some handsome sleep" Andrew

  • Re: Sean "Im an idiot" Bessary
    ... >> Burger King has an tech school there? ... >> Flame Broiling and Freezer & Cooler Stock Management! ... > Wrong (except for the mom part). ... for me to augment your Burger King salary... ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.phila-eagles)
  • Re: Oh, Your poor poor Yankee Fans
    ... Her ass crack was showing and there were bugs flying out of it all day. ... says an anonymous employee at the Burger King where your Mom works washing ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)
  • Re: A Good 24 Hours...
    ... senior.....it's like that at most colleges. ... to have junior status or advisor approval. ... This is the second or third time since he was away at school. ... to my mom when I was your oldest sons age. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)