Philly has poison air

more and more people are seeing this. Our teams suck even if they got great
personell. I said this before and will say it again. I know someone who knew
some of the stars who took off. They personally started to see the poison in
the air and realized (told their agents) they wanted out. No wonder no one
sane wants to live here anymore . Go to newsgroup phillymedia if you want
the actual links to quality of our air. Last summer we had two good days of
air and close to 49 in warning level. This is not healthy for athletes or
family. Those in Washigton and in PA who say or do nothing contributes to
this.

.