- From: JP <joe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 20:45:29 -0500
On 1/1/06 6:01 PM, in article m9qdnWoiyNLcwiXeRVn-iQ@xxxxxxxxxxxx,
"JD(eagles)" <JDeagles@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Should he go or should he stay? 2nd string next year?
> Sometimes looks gutsy, other times clumsy.
> He reminds me of a 5 year rookie.
> Has all the physical tools, but very little experience.
> I'd give him another shot in camp.
The odd thing is, looking at some of the other backups that played today,
not much better. We need improvement though.
> Bruce Perry has looked solid.
> With Westbrook, Moats, Gordon and Perry
> I doubt Eagles will draft a RB.
> Reggie Brown has been impressive,
> But still not a no.1 in my book.
I like what we've seen from Perry. Maybe no more Mahe.
I love Brown's confidence too.
- From: JD\(eagles\)
- Prev by Date: Eagles played hard - Good Game, BUT...
- Next by Date: Re: McMahon BLOWS
- Previous by thread: Re: McMahon?
- Next by thread: Re: McMahon?