Re: I do want the Eagles to lose tomorrow

"Postal68" <postal68@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
HnEtf.1978$WX3.852@trndny09:">news:HnEtf.1978$WX3.852@trndny09:

> Meaningless game for them(Eagles), and I'd much rather the Foreskins
> get in the playoffs than the Dallas Crackboys.
>
> It would be an extremely painful end to a disappointing season if we
> helped the Crackboys get in the playoffs.

Fuck that. It's not about the Cowboys, it about the Eagles. I'd like
them for once go out there and play with some heart and if Detmer gets
the nod, maybe the Eagles stand a chance of some kind of upset. We know
we're getting nothing from McMahon. If the Boys get in, so be it.
They'll still get their asses beaten badly at some point...probably the
first game, so we'd still have that to look forward to.

Rick
.