Re: I do want the Eagles to lose tomorrow

"Postal68" <postal68@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
HnEtf.1978$WX3.852@trndny09:">news:HnEtf.1978$WX3.852@trndny09:

> Meaningless game for them(Eagles), and I'd much rather the Foreskins
> get in the playoffs than the Dallas Crackboys.
>
> It would be an extremely painful end to a disappointing season if we
> helped the Crackboys get in the playoffs.

Fuck that. It's not about the Cowboys, it about the Eagles. I'd like
them for once go out there and play with some heart and if Detmer gets
the nod, maybe the Eagles stand a chance of some kind of upset. We know
we're getting nothing from McMahon. If the Boys get in, so be it.
They'll still get their asses beaten badly at some point...probably the
first game, so we'd still have that to look forward to.

Rick

  • Re: I do want the Eagles to lose tomorrow
    ... Remember he was ready to quit last ... > Meaningless game for them, and I'd much rather the Foreskins get ... > in the playoffs than the Dallas Crackboys. ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.phila-eagles)
  • Re: I do want the Eagles to lose tomorrow
    ... and I'd much rather the Foreskins ... >>> get in the playoffs than the Dallas Crackboys. ... If it takes an Eagles loss to that, ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.phila-eagles)
  • Re: I do want the Eagles to lose tomorrow
    ... Rick Y wrote: ... get in the playoffs than the Dallas Crackboys. ... It would be an extremely painful end to a disappointing season if we ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.phila-eagles)
  • Re: Christmas week ratings roundup
    ... While I'm all for the cheating patriots to never make the playoffs again, ... NFL income perspective, not having the Patriots, the Cowboys, and the Jets ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Christmas week ratings roundup
    ... play hard in a meaningless game to finish the season with a ... They made the playoffs? ... them by 3 games in the regular season, in a tougher division, and will miss ...
    (rec.arts.tv)