Re: Could be bad

Armand wrote:
In article <IC3mf.8946$kt5.685572@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Cowboys#1@xxxxxxx says...
Spumoni wrote:
I don't see the Eagles scoring much this week.

Giants 24 - Eagles 6

What a season.

Best,
Lou

No way the Eagles play two bad games in a row at home.
Still not convinced on this Giants team. Too many mistakes and
other opponents (like the Cowboys) fail to capitalize on them.

Eagles 27
Giants 17

The defense would have to score 3 touchdowns for that to happen.

The Ravens won a Super Bowl with NO offensive weapons.

At least you know this team will play their hearts out
to impress Reid.

If the Eagles get through the game with no turnovers they win this game.

  • Re: Could be bad
    ... Still not convinced on this Giants team. ... Too many mistakes and other opponents fail to capitalize on them. ... Eagles 27 ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.phila-eagles)
  • >>>> EAGLE GAMES <<<<
    ... eagles opening game 1976, killer eagle game, eagles game schedule, ... phila eagles game, space 1999 eagle game, philadelphia eagles road ... football game, nfc championship game eagles rams, puerto rico pc eagle ...
    (comp.mail.misc)
  • Re: My 2006-2007 Game-By-Game Predictions / Minor Analysis
    ... WAY too early for specific game predictions. ... Eagles win handily in a great ... Philadelphia fans will rejoice ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.phila-eagles)
  • Re: Giants.com article - Good read
    ... The Eagles had NFL-high totals of 441 total yards and 311 passing yards ... in their opening game. ... The Eagles have a new pair of starting receivers in Donte Stallworth ... Tight end L.J. Smith is a very good receiver who can stretch the field ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.phila-eagles)
  • Re: Offseason, and again no weapons
    ... It's Pinkston that makes the whole Andy Reid offense work. ... Owens had NO impact on the Eagles' standings. ... The rest of the NFC better bring their A game, ... But it's also like saying Corey Simon was the reason our defense ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.phila-eagles)