Mr. Dude goes to the doctor.

"I have a problem, doc- I can't hear through my right ear even with my
hearing aid in."

"Well, let me take a look......well, there's no hearing aid
there...let's pull this out...why, it's a suppository!"

Dude sighs, "Well. at least I know where my hearing aid is."

--
"Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff. "--

Frank Zappa

  • Re: My dam house doesnt look this dam good
    ... I can afford a modular house but not the land because ... Yeah I know all about the association rules but the ones in a mobile home ... I am supposed to be covered for a new hearing aid every 2 years and ... hearing aid because my L ear is dead so the barely functional R ear is ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • Re: My dam house doesnt look this dam good
    ... regular house and pass building code with no problems or inspections. ... Adding that to the cost of the house our cost in '95 ... supposed to be covered for a new hearing aid every 2 years and it's been ... hearing aid because my L ear is dead so the barely functional R ear is ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)
  • Re: OT Hearing and dB
    ... The nice lady said my 'bad' ear hadn't changed ... in need of modest assistance from a hearing aid). ... Experienced auditioners are more likely to percieve a 10dB ... boost as a threefold boost rather than simply a doubling of volume ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: New problem - am I over my limit yet? LONG
    ... The eye and ear could be residual damage and if it continues not to resolve ... the worse in my left ear and he adjusted my hearing aid. ... wasn't any place to get an MRI done last night. ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)
  • Re: New problem - am I over my limit yet? GOOD NEWS
    ... He did another hearing test and said I had a drastic change for the worse in my left ear and he adjusted my hearing aid. ... He set up the machine so my right eye could see perfectly, then switched it to my left eye. ... They did a CAT Scan and when it didn't show anything, the doctor on duty said that sometimes the symptoms I was talking about didn't show up on a CAT Scan and recommended I go back to my gp in the morning and have him order an MRI (this was now 7PM and there wasn't any place to get an MRI done last night. ...
    (alt.support.arthritis)