Abe Lincoln WAS A Vampire Hunter!!!

I can't believe you people (and by "you people" I of course mean the
Jews).

The movie is a factual representation of actual history.

All the events shown on screen happened in real life!

You people (yep the Jews again) need to put down your Play Station
controllers and read a history book!!

mr dude

  • Re: Abe Lincoln WAS A Vampire Hunter!!!
    ... The movie is a factual representation of actual history. ... All the events shown on screen happened in real life! ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • (OT) Yet another ignorant, uneducated view....
    ... bounty that our lives on this planet guarantee us. ... world is understanding that the history we have been fed is false. ... revolution was also funded by Jewish bankers masquerading as Americans ... It couldn't be all Jews who are the problem. ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • Re: What have I learned in this NG?
    ... There is an insistence by most that they do not believe any of the stories or that it contains any history but they insist upon something they refuse to define. ... Paraphrased it referred to the people living in bibleland who 'developed the jewish religion and jewish culture.' ... Despite all the izziehuggers who will insist there is such a thing not a single one of them will be able to name a single thing independent of religion which is common to ALL Jews. ... It must also include those identified as Jews by Israel such as those found in South America, ...
    (soc.history.ancient)
  • Re: Recount
    ... protagonists of the 2000 presidential recount two years ago for his ... HBO movie on the subject, ... But Strong was not interested in rewriting history. ... "The film is not about who should have won," said Strong. ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: The Miracle of Jewish History
    ... There was no miracle of Jewish history. ... the Jews were and are all liars. ... the existence of miracles. ...
    (soc.culture.china)