OT Eric Holder

Now that Eric Holder has been found in contempt I trust that the Bush
administrtion will also be found in contempt since Fast and Furious
started in 2005 under Bush.

  • Re: Killed by Contempt
    ... > "strange paralysis" set in among Bush administration officials, ... President Bush certainly failed his test. ... > public sector, telling us that government is always the problem, not ... > showed the contempt the administration felt for the agency; ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Democrats are fucking wimps !!!
    ... Bush for starters. ... \Leahy report justifies Rove contempt; ... The Senate Judiciary Committee is releasing a 60-page report ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: ( OT ) Tom Dubois Was: Re: ( Semi-OT ) How Will " TheBoondocks " Handle It
    ... since most leftists have nothing but contempt for ... (and, no, I'm not going to go calling him Barrak HUSSEIN Obama ... McCain or consider him identical to Bush, but I'm hardly a fan of his ... Clinton "the most liberal member of the Senate", when many leftists ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)
  • Re: {OT} the omen
    ... Our great President George W. Bush has NEVER shown contempt for the ... It is Billy Bob Blow Job Klintoon that showed utter contempt for the ... "America is blessed to have such brave defenders. ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)