Mr.Dude

At last it can be revealed where Mr. Dude is today.

He went home crying to his mom because his
hero (Patches Kennedy) is not running for re-election.

  • Re: nbc From those despicable fucks in Palestine nbc
    ... Because our kids don't have to tell their friends that MOM is a hero ... My mom never blew up any Jews. ... We don't make heroes out of our military personnel in this country and ... other warring groups killing each other. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Help with 18 Year Old Boy
    ... > be so much easier to cave and be the hero 'cool' mom. ... Bizby ... Prev by Date: ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Re: neat quote heard at breakfast today......
    ... Jon Enslin wrote: ... evaluate your performance as a mom on how you do as a mom, ... going to evaluate your professional achievements separately as well. ... Mr. Enslin, I don't use the word 'hero' lightly, but you are the greatest ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: help! been asked to preform dont know what to do
    ... You need to talk to your mom and tell her not to put so much pressure on ... harper is my hero. ... unisteve's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/543 ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)