Re: Patriots will have to TRY to not put up 75 points.

"Jim Beam" <Tenbeers1515@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Oct 18, 6:29 pm, "MWB" <bick...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I can't wait to hear the running up the score crowd.

GO PATRIOTS

Mark

When this happens and it will to the Pats, there will not be a dry eye
here,
and the excuses will be flying. Now Mark what happened to your
beloved
Sux? All that bragging that you did in the other NG is worth crap
now.

Go and cry in your baked beans and Sam Adams.

Ya gotta have hotdogs and brown bread with that. That's a MAINE staple

By the way it already did happen. I lived through the Victor Kiam years and
I know what it's like to lose.

I don't know what it's like to CHOKE like the YANKEES did in 2004.

HOLY SHIT...THE MOTHER OF ALL CHOKES

GO PATRIOTS

Mark

  • Re: Patriots will have to TRY to not put up 75 points.
    ... and the excuses will be flying. ...  Now Mark what happened to your ... Ya gotta have hotdogs and brown bread with that. ... I don't know what it's like to CHOKE like the YANKEES did in 2004. ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • Re: Approximately
    ... It will be the last victory for the PATRIOTS at Gillette Stadium season. ... Mark ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • Re: Pulling for the Packers
    ... I live in Maine and there is a huge GIANTS fan base here. ... I want the GIANTS and PATRIOTS in the Superbowl. ... Mark ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • NFL Game of the Millenium!!!!
    ... Patriots 0 in the 3rd quarter. ... Veranos ... What color does a smurf go when you choke it? ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Slim chances
    ... The Jets will lose today, so we're not out of the playoff picture. ... GO PATRIOTS ... Mark ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)