Re: Favres' Speach

On Dec 31 2008, 11:28 pm, McDuck <wallyDELETEMEMcD...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 13:23:43 +0000 (UTC), OceanView <F...@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Trying to win and TRYING to win are different. If the score in Baltimore
were different, they would have had more resolve. They were a ddiferent
team in the second half.

The common prediction was that if the game no longer mattered, the
Jets would open the offense and let Bret b Bret. Did that happen?

Yes, it happened! Bret turned into the usual Int Machine, that he is.

Jets' Thomas said Brets' performance really PO'd the team!

  • Re: Best player in RSG?
    ... Bruce and Bret with one t would be a good match then. ... I have a huge itch to play an RSG event. ... began talking about my game behind my back. ... the third place finisher. ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: Strange Science FS or Trade, Carolinas
    ... Someone should grab this game from Bret, especially if you are in the ... I sold the game to Bret and I gave him a good deal on it. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Theatre of Magic in Washington State
    ... > north of Seattle, Washington. ... While I haven't personally seen this game, have no fear dealing with Bret. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Scored a Seawitch - Cheap !!
    ... Always loved the artwork on that game! ... Congrats!~Pinball Bret ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.games.pinball)