Re: It looks dirty

"clouddreamer" <Stop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:TKudnR4UgedmpVDVnZ2dnUVZ_gydnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
...on CBS they just showed the injury from a wider different angle and
Pollard made the dive straight for his legs. He could have avoided it.
I've changed my view on it...he should have been fined.

..

--

We must change the way we live,
or the climate will do it for us.

www.ipcc.ch/

I love it when you talk dirty. ;-)

  • Re: It looks dirty
    ... Matadder wrote: ... you can clearly see Pollard get back up and dive straight for his lower legs. ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • Re: It looks dirty
    ... Pollard made the dive straight for his legs. ... but unrelated to the Brady injury. ...
    ... "clouddreamer" wrote in message ... Pollard made the dive straight for his legs. ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • It looks dirty
    ... ....on CBS they just showed the injury from a wider different angle and Pollard made the dive straight for his legs. ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • Re: It looks dirty
    ... Pollard made the dive straight for his legs. ... yes it does on further review ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)