Re: charlie weis hurt
- From: Paige Matthews <replyonusenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 00:48:55 -0400
On Sat, 13 Sep 2008 20:33:46 -0400, Deadmeat <noone@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Paige Matthews wrote:
Some 12 year old already has it up on youtube:Dumb question of the day:
You're on the sdielines, you see players heading your way.
Wouldn't common sense kick in and tell you to move about 20
yards up field or down field ESEPCIALLY WHEN YOU SEE A BUNCH
OR PLAYERS HEADING IN YOUR DIRECTION?
Did you see the play? He was looking in the other direction.
HE IS THE COACH. Why is he not watching the play going on with
HE IS THE COACH. HIS JOB IS TO COACH THE PLAYERS NOT WATCH
- Prev by Date: Re: Injuries are a part of football
- Next by Date: Re: Martin expects fights in the stands
- Previous by thread: Re: charlie weis hurt
- Next by thread: Re: charlie weis hurt