- From: "MZ" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 09:01:33 -0400
"Skeptic" <bcs002b@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"CalC" <calcarpenter1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Aug 10, 11:55 am, "Raymond O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
<Super Abby Don'tre...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
George Bush is so dumb he is asking if the fighting in Georgia is
near Atlanta and have they reached the Florida border.
the republicans we are told are foreign policy experts and yet this
them by surprise and it is a true threat to the worlds oil supply.
so what should they do Ray if they knew...assuming the Russians would
tell us their intent....start WW3 so nutjobs like you could blame them
for that too.
Is that a serious question? Take the troops out of Iraq where they have
no function and station some of them in Georgia to send a statement.
Russia would fully understand that message.
And what exactly would the message be?
- Prev by Date: Re: 2008: A clean start for the Patriots, their players, their front office, and, most important, Belichick.
- Next by Date: Re: Georgia
- Previous by thread: Re: Georgia
- Next by thread: Re: Georgia