"Skeptic" <bcs002b@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:kgfok.294681$yE1.112983@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"CalC" <calcarpenter1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:f6de603e-dc11-47a9-93ab-3a1c0f6377c4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Aug 10, 11:55 am, "Raymond O'Hara" <raymond-oh...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
<Super Abby Don'tre...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

news:a0rt94thi118arsu6cfnfam46qs33smdq6@xxxxxxxxxx

George Bush is so dumb he is asking if the fighting in Georgia is
near Atlanta and have they reached the Florida border.

the republicans we are told are foreign policy experts and yet this
caught
them by surprise and it is a true threat to the worlds oil supply.

so what should they do Ray if they knew...assuming the Russians would
tell us their intent....start WW3 so nutjobs like you could blame them
for that too.

**********************************

Is that a serious question? Take the troops out of Iraq where they have
no function and station some of them in Georgia to send a statement.
Russia would fully understand that message.

And what exactly would the message be?

  • Re: Georgia
    ... the republicans we are told are foreign policy experts and yet this caught ... them by surprise and it is a true threat to the worlds oil supply. ... so what should they do Ray if they knew...assuming the Russians would ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • Re: Georgia
    ... the republicans we are told are foreign policy experts and yet this ... them by surprise and it is a true threat to the worlds oil supply. ... so what should they do Ray if they knew...assuming the Russians would ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • Re: Georgia
    ... the republicans we are told are foreign policy experts and yet this caught ... them by surprise and it is a true threat to the worlds oil supply. ... tell us their intent....start WW3 so nutjobs like you could blame them ...