Re: OT: Flamefest with Stan the racist, white trash, stalking psychopath.

Roger wrote:

should be interesting to see what my lawyer says next week!

Yes, talk to your lawyer. But since I know a guy like you doesn't have one, try calling the lawyer referral service. It's a free service and I'm sure they'll be able to refer you to the appropriate lawyer who specialized in these matters. Then you can tell him I "slandered" you by calling you Tomyl. You'll have a winning case there, Tomyl. From there you'll then have to consider if you want to sell your Dodge so you can pay the retainer so that you can sue me for having called you Tomyl. Be sure to keep me updated, Tomyl.

.