Re: OT: Flamefest with Stan the racist, white trash, stalking psychopath.

interesting I see you found my friend on the other side of town!

not a problem!

Sri Krsna wrote:

Tomyl, it's clear you've made many enemies on usenet not only here but
in many south Asian NGs. Frankly your antics here as well as there have
been similar and you're equally despised in those forums.

Keep mouthing off and acting like a tough guy over the internet.
Somebody's bound to show up one day on Lapaau Pl. So keep sprouting off
with your racist bullshit.

wrong place fool! that's not me and I dont live there!

I wonder what my friend will say about this!

maybe complain to your ISP!

--
"We are also brainwashing our children on the warming topic. We have no
better example than Al Gore's alarmists and inaccurate movie which is being

.