Re: 70% Consider 'Patriots' Cheaters!

"T_Giacommetti" <tony_g@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:rtls24tshpck3shug84l7gos7bgo6bb26g@xxxxxxxxxx
On Sat, 17 May 2008 02:01:25 GMT, "testy"
<mikey_2centnospam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"BAH" <bah44@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Sometimes I think the purpose of idiots is to provide entertainment
for the rest of us.

No, that's what Dolphins fans are for. Is that redundant?

This is why the Patsys are hated so much. Your attitude stinks and
your cheating arrogant team stinks. CHOKERS! now THAT was
entertainment at its finest!

Heh heh yes it most certainly WAS. At its FINEST indeed.

  • Re: Totally OT.
    ... > graphics card were immeasurable! ... Indeed - I still giggle about his attempt to scam CL on their support forum, ... We had to make our own entertainment in those days.... ...
    (uk.people.consumers.ebay)
  • Re: Threads we skip...?
    ... Heh heh heh, ... Well, I opened *that* door, and someone was bound to step through it. ... So tell me, Dan, do you therefore read everything *else* posted to this ... You, and your brethren, are my entertainment. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: That is Why...and not the Jackie Wilson song...
    ... feeds...or Showtime every night, 7 days a week or sites where ... (Heh heh - at first scan I thought that was about me and was wondering ... I understand that it's not exciting...but I look at Survivor as an ... entertainment show...that is controlled by edits. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)