Re: OT: Torture

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 21:53:32 -0700 (PDT), Mattu <gocism@xxxxxxx>
wrote:
The US of A should be setting the moral example.

I'm confused. Are you saying that since the USA has "troops" in 134
nations on this planet that Islamic terrorists are justified in
running aircraft into the WTC and then say we should set the moral
example? And the USA also killed innocent people by running aircraft
into something in Saudi?

Man, finding someone to have an intelligent conversation with online
is futile sometimes.
No i'm saying that a number of people on this planet have
a legit concern about the imperialistic US of A sticking
it's collective nose into areas where it has no business.

Our president is elected president of the US of A, not king of the
world.

The US of A has no right to tell xxx country who they can
and can't have as leader.

  • IMPORTANT TO EVERYONE
    ... severe pain and the loss of my business and then my family I could take no ... Temperatures are rising all over the planet, ... She would know when someone was in trouble and she would call them ... will and wrote letters saying good by to my kids and family. ...
    (uk.sci.weather)
  • More on Timewaves
    ... of the Confederation would wish to be a stumbling block for any. ... love and in the light of the one infinite Creator, ... It is not a time lateral that concerns the planet as a whole. ... This instrument is fond of saying that she likes to leave a room ...
    (talk.religion.newage)
  • Re: Informed questions on Thiering pesher for the hidden history of the life of Jesus Christ are wel
    ... There's a saying, but that's not it. ... A court of justice seeks justice. ... It is as a consequence of existing part of this universe for all time. ... is for the planet because they eat less meat. ...
    (soc.religion.quaker)
  • Re: What happened to Pluto, where did human intelligence gone wrong?
    ... one would not be a planet then, second, how can you 'dismiss' ... country, Bush uses a model Democracy over the Arabs, pursues an Iraq ... I am not saying anything ... the Arab religion, cheavenism is a part of the cult. ...
    (sci.astro)
  • Re: What happened to Pluto, where did human intelligence gone wrong?
    ... one would not be a planet then, second, how can you 'dismiss' ... be my hand, as if your heart would be my heart, you ... I am not saying anything ... my parents were from that age, I am just saying that we should watch ...
    (sci.astro)