Re: OT: Torture

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 21:53:32 -0700 (PDT), Mattu <gocism@xxxxxxx>
wrote:
The US of A should be setting the moral example.

I'm confused. Are you saying that since the USA has "troops" in 134
nations on this planet that Islamic terrorists are justified in
running aircraft into the WTC and then say we should set the moral
example? And the USA also killed innocent people by running aircraft
into something in Saudi?

Man, finding someone to have an intelligent conversation with online
is futile sometimes.
No i'm saying that a number of people on this planet have
a legit concern about the imperialistic US of A sticking
it's collective nose into areas where it has no business.

Our president is elected president of the US of A, not king of the
world.

The US of A has no right to tell xxx country who they can
and can't have as leader.
.