Re: Will Brady be another Favre?
- From: "zubov" <pissoff@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 12:52:42 -0400
"Galen Boyer" <galen_boyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Tue, 4 Mar 2008, leeallaben@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I'd like others thoughts on this. I believe Tom is tough enough, has
the "team's" best interest at heart, and certainly has the talent. Can
he stand his ground until age 38 or beyond?
My prediction is that when he is 34 or 35 and still has a couple of good
years left he gets traded for a Hershel Walker type deal to some team
that is desparate to get to the promised land. And, then, because he is
the best, he actually does take them there.
no. he'll be another Don Heinrich
- Prev by Date: Re: Can ANYONE tell my why killing republicans is wrong?
- Next by Date: Discouraging stuff on the defense
- Previous by thread: Re: Will Brady be another Favre?
- Next by thread: Brett Favre