Re: Will Brady be another Favre?
- From: "HD-DVD Suxx" <Hurray_for_Blu-Ray.com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 18:29:54 -0500
No doubt he's tough, but he projects as a planner. Between his FinAdv/accountant and his girls FA's gathered knowledge (former and current) I see him in a Jagger/McCartney class: make lots of money and invest it, then do what you want. So I'm predicting that he's out of Fball in 5-6 years with hopefully one more SB win. He's surpassed so many former players already... so his goals are possibly closing in to complete. Though his competitive nature will be worth following, CEO, Senator, father of six?
If you're asking me will Brady get spanked every season by a Manning or a Roethlisberger........then yes, I agree that is his legacy.
As far as winning another Super Bowl......aint gonna happen in this lifetime, cunt.
- Prev by Date: Re: Will Brady be another Favre?
- Next by Date: Re: Congratulations to the MOST ELITE QB in the NFL........Big Ben signs record $102 million contract
- Previous by thread: Re: Will Brady be another Favre?
- Next by thread: Re: Will Brady be another Favre?