Re: OT: Freedom

On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 19:26:42 -0700, CalC <calcarpenter1@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Nationalized healthcare in other countries would be considered? It's a
huge cost they don't have. Is that corporate welfare?

Corporate Welfare = subsidies to industries the tobacco industry and
the oil industry.

(Yes even with the huge profits big oil makes and the high price
of gas at the pump you are subsidizing the oil companies.)

  • Re: Renewable Energy Target
    ... Jobs - we're going to build on a hugely successful energy industry by ... becoming world leaders in renewables. ... The big power companies will control it - just like big oil oil does ... will invest without heavy subsidies, while lots of comments focus on ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: Too Many Republicans Here.
    ... for Big Oil and God Only Knows What to the "Whore on Terror." ... I pointed out earlier that the tax ... back to the oil industry tax breaks. ... Now if you're implying that without the subsidies that gasoline prices will ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Xin lo^~i JoJ cai ddi ne`...
    ... cho ra is for the whole US oil industry. ... Tax breaks tu+.a nhu+ negative gearing cu?a U'c, ... breaks, royalty exemptions, and direct subsidies. ...
    (soc.culture.vietnamese)
  • Re: OT: Freedom
    ... Is that corporate welfare? ... Corporate Welfare = subsidies to industries the tobacco industry and ... the oil industry. ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • Re: OT: Freedom
    ... Is that corporate welfare? ... the oil industry. ... And while you're at it take a good hard look at the huge subsidies ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)