Re: Adjusting W/o Samuel

On Jun 21, 2:32 pm, "Paul Dalrymple" <PBudDalrym...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
And is he a "product of the system", easily replaced?

http://story.scout.com/a.z?s=61&p=2&c=653419

I don't see the logic in an individual who has made 2 million in 4
year career decide that the risk of injury is too great to leave $7.9
million on the table and miss the first 10 games of the season for a
pro-rated amount of $2.9 million for the last 6 games of the regular
season. That's $5 million he is unlikely to ever see - that's plain
dumb and Samuel is a lot of other things but that. My feeling is that
he and his agent are trying to rattle the Patriots into trading or
cutting him by threatening to hold out. That's just not happening
unless the Pats get a first rounder, if not more, at the very least.

  • Re: Games & Expectations
    ... gun because there's a graphic image of a gun, the sound of a gun, an ... chess strikes the imagination more, producing the most (or maybe most ... If it's valid to strip the chrome off Risk to test its wargame status, ... to computer games above. ...
    (rec.games.board)
  • Re: comic relief for a change ...
    ... use quantum mathematical models very ... "people who use quantitative methods/analysis of securities". ... risk for those who manage hedge funds. ... So in 25,000 games, at least 25,000 ducats are made, ...
    (sci.econ)
  • Spellcheck your Play Want Bin (PWBE 20 Jan 2014)
    ... I'm transposing fewer letters now that I don't have a Windows keyboard ... I suppose I should spend a minute on demon fusion, ... Are all the games that ship with this distro based on classic ... because this is a Risk clone. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Whats the magic #?
    ... I will remember your strategy if the sox make the playoffs. ... >> they face Randy Johnson, make sure Damon doesn't play, Ortiz too, don't ... > Has had an injury plus a trade scandal (whether you agree with those 2 ... > games off or not, ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: What IS the problem with Nadals knees?
    ... You do realize the match was three games away from completion? ... probably Nadal would just play out the last 3 games. ... Now he is so worried about the knee that he takes an immediate time ... injury to his knee early in a match, ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)