Re: OT: POEM - Illegal Immigrants

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 21:45:40 -1000, Tony Jaa
<tonyjaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Barnabas Collins wrote:

|>Thanks to you,
TAXPAYER dummy.
Typical right wing drivil. They'll bitch and moan about welfare
for a mother to feed her kids but ignore billions of dollars in
corporate welfare for planes that won't fly, guns that won't shoot,
Haliburton stealing billions from our troops, but by golly they'll
seek the death penalty for a mom getting a few hundred dollars in
food stamps.

even though they are illegally in the country as felons...........

why do you support anyone who breaks the law?

You do realize many of the women on food stamps in this country are
here fully legally and are citizens of the US of A? And they're
raising kids for men in the US of A who refuse to take responsibility
for their sperm?

Don't assume that they are automatically breaking the law.

  • Re: OT: POEM - Illegal Immigrants
    ... They'll bitch and moan about welfare ... here fully legally and are citizens of the US of A? ... raising kids for men in the US of A who refuse to take responsibility ... Don't assume that they are automatically breaking the law. ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • Re: OT What I wrote to my Congressman.
    ... To get people off welfare and on to workfare, ... Most on food stamps are kids, ... Calculate a healthy diet based on current prices, number in the family, ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: OT-Flight 800 documentary to air in July
    ... deductions, no welfare, no food stamps, nothing. ... If you want kids, have ... The perfect population is when I never have to stand in line at the Walmart self-checkout. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: OT-Flight 800 documentary to air in July
    ... deductions, no welfare, no food stamps, nothing. ... If you want kids, have ... That does not address the over population problem. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)