Re: Jags release Donovin Darius

jes.t.er@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Oooooh. Although I'm guessing someone would offer him more.

Yeah, I think you're right. Still, I dying to find out what BB had in mind when he initially signed Rodney with Lawyer still expected on the team followed by the full-press courtship of John Lynch the following offseason. And I think Darius fits that same mold.

  • Re: Another American died today... for YOU!!!
    ... so they could be ignorant fools ... Don't bother to remind them that there are good men fighting and dying ... May God take those soldiers who die in the cause of freedom... ... Never mind, eh? ...
    (soc.culture.irish)
  • Re: OT Wahoo! It is raining money!
    ... cash benefit in the food stamp account. ... It is the crazy woman's lawyer who tells ... and asks when it would be convienient to pick up the dress. ... The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: Those damn hippies!
    ... You are dying of kidney failure, and yet spend hours everyday on RGP responding to people who you can't stand. ... a "family lawyer". ... I have noticed much of what I write flies over your heads. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: OT Re: inverted 6-pin 1394 cable can fry cam
    ... Are you sure you are not a lawyer, ... I never asserted that I was trying to educate YOU. ... You say you don't mind when companies are negligent. ... I didn't say that I didn't mind companies being negligent. ...
    (rec.video.production)
  • Re: Who thinks Ken Lay faked his death?
    ... situation to see if there's a cremation. ... this instantly crossed my mind too when I heard of his dying so ... considering his pending fate and his former ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)