Re: AWOL NG regs

Tony Jaa wrote:

its been boring in here lately, and with all the other OT posters and many
of the complainers participating in the OT posts I just thought I would
throw out a few not mainstream articles.

Yeah, yeah, yeah....you've been using that same excuse for the better part of four years. Even in the midst of a record setting winning streak, a couple of SB runs and all that's occurred in season in between, it never stopped you from posting on-topic to off-topic at a ratio that's something like 1:20.

  • Re: AWOL NG regs
    ... of the complainers participating in the OT posts I just thought I would ... throw out a few not mainstream articles. ... Yeah, yeah, yeah....you've been using that same excuse for the better ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • Re: AWOL NG regs
    ... many of the complainers participating in the OT posts I just thought I ... would throw out a few not mainstream articles. ... Yeah, yeah, yeah....you've been using that same excuse for the better ... no proof just as I thought - typical liberal liar! ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • Re: AWOL NG regs
    ... of the complainers participating in the OT posts I just thought I would ... throw out a few not mainstream articles. ... Yeah, yeah, yeah....you've been using that same excuse for the better ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • Re: AWOL NG regs
    ... many of the complainers participating in the OT posts I just thought I ... would throw out a few not mainstream articles. ... Yeah, yeah, yeah....you've been using that same excuse for the better ... Now you want me to waste time on you going through google archives? ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • Re: AWOL NG regs
    ... of the complainers participating in the OT posts I just thought I would ... throw out a few not mainstream articles. ... why do it in the Patriots newsgroup? ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)