Re: OT, Brookline MA is at it, again.
- From: Barnabas Collins <BarnabasCollinsonSF@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 15:55:00 -0400
On Thu, 31 May 2007 17:43:52 -0400, "MZ" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I happen to believe that
the foreign policy that America has adopted since the late 19th century is
destructive to both America and its "enemies", a financial burden on the
american people, and sometimes even a violation of what most of us consider
Bear in mind the US of A spits out all this crap about how great
democracy is, and then we send our CIA and others
into hundreds of countries and muck around with their
government. I hate to think how many hundreds/thousands
of times we've mucked around with an election in
xxx country and ended up sabotoging the real winner.
Yes xxxxx leader of xxxxx country is an evil/vile/corrupt leader.
That doesn't give us the right to fudge the election to put
in someone favorable.
There are 189 nations on this planet. 134 of them have
US troops in them. How would we feel if Bin Laden
has his people in 134 nations around the world?
- Prev by Date: Re: OT, Brookline MA is at it, again.
- Next by Date: Re: OT, Brookline MA is at it, again.
- Previous by thread: Re: OT, Brookline MA is at it, again.
- Next by thread: Re: OT, Brookline MA is at it, again.