Re: Brady Quinn

"Matadder" <matadder@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:acOdnSvPi4x3FK7bnZ2dneKdnZydnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
They always pick a guy they know is going to slide and focus on him...
Quinn drew the short straw this year. Amazingly, the Fish didn't grab him
up at 9; got a feeling they will regret that.

Will the Jets move up to get him? Chad "Dewey" is getting older and beaten
up.

  • Re: Can you decrypt this?
    ... Don't regret ... around while you're feeling at times a dependent label. ... He will smile mostly if Satam's premise isn't unacceptable. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Sad News From Colorado
    ... not from conventional expressions of regret and condolence. ... As it must be with you, I'm sure, a feeling of incredulous disbelief ... apart from messages of shock and dismay. ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • BEFORE YOU REGRET
    ... causes such great distress in the human soul is a feeling called ... There are two completely different forms of regret, ... as they do not put their trust in God when they ... (Surat an-Naba': 40) ...
    (sci.skeptic)
  • Re: Columbus Show
    ... Regret might be too strong a word, but yeah, I'd say that I walked away from ... and half of one precious day is spent waiting in some stadium in ... the middle of New Jersey to watch a concert that ended up being not terribly ... walked away feeling that I'd witnessed a once in a lifetime event. ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Before You Regret
    ... Before You Regret ... causes such great distress in the human soul is a feeling called ... as they do not put their trust in God when they encounter a ... (Surat an-Naba': 40) ...
    (talk.origins)