Re: OT Time to ban all guns in the US of A

"Galen Boyer" <galen_boyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, Tony_Jaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Galen Boyer wrote:

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007, accesscode1010640@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Please point out in these overall UK crime statistics where taking
away guns has made a difference by decreasing overall crime.

Please tell me how, if nobody had guns, guns would be used to kill
people.

the criminals in the UK still have guns duh!!!

Of course criminals would then have guns. That is one of my logical
ending points, make it a criminal offense to carry guns. Then, that
would be yet another reason to incarcerate criminals. If it is a
criminal offense to carry a gun, then many criminals that would want to
use a gun to commit a violent act would be caught before they do.

You mean like now?

would also make it a very strict penalty, something like, carrying a gun
carries with the intent to commit murder.

You are insane, Galen.

.