Re: OT Time to ban all guns in the US of A

"Galen Boyer" <galen_boyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, Tony_Jaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Galen Boyer wrote:

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007, accesscode1010640@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Please point out in these overall UK crime statistics where taking
away guns has made a difference by decreasing overall crime.

Please tell me how, if nobody had guns, guns would be used to kill
people.

the criminals in the UK still have guns duh!!!

Of course criminals would then have guns. That is one of my logical
ending points, make it a criminal offense to carry guns. Then, that
would be yet another reason to incarcerate criminals. If it is a
criminal offense to carry a gun, then many criminals that would want to
use a gun to commit a violent act would be caught before they do.

You mean like now?

would also make it a very strict penalty, something like, carrying a gun
carries with the intent to commit murder.

You are insane, Galen.

  • Re: (OT) Now, who does that remind me of ?
    ... accept reality in the way police deal with "armed suspects," with the ... Instead, you appear to believe that if only guns were prohibited, both ... criminals, but SHOULD be used by police ... society than actual criminal actions of violent criminals! ...
    (rec.juggling)
  • Re: Study points to positive effect of Australian gun laws
    ... Same as where you live odiousfart - you have to get government ... secondary market allows minors and criminals to easily obtain ... And I keep asking you to cite laws thatb make it illegal to sell guns to ... firearms possession by certain categories of individuals ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: Religion and sin, and anti-religion and saints...
    ... On the other hand, I find Society advising ... in the United States -- the Left thinks that guns are icky. ... secured the criminals will go for the easier bait. ... But when politicians talk of "trial ...
    (soc.men)
  • Re: Study points to positive effect of Australian gun laws
    ... Same as where you live odiousfart - you have to get government ... secondary market allows minors and criminals to easily obtain ... And I keep asking you to cite laws thatb make it illegal to sell guns to ... firearms possession by certain categories of individuals ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: Tokyo stabbibg
    ... I did - all the guns were useless is the answer. ... I'm not implying they were allowed on campus odiousfart. ... Nor do gun control laws. ... "Criminals don't obey the law" - deep thought from odiousfart. ...
    (talk.politics.guns)