OT: Guns Don't Kill People....

....Gooks kill people!!

Deport all the Asians (except for the chicks because they are
hot!!!!).

mr dude

  • Re: To Quote Queen
    ... many chicks to go after like Butch-lovin' Jess, model-like Carolina, ... The dude goes for the Nuno basher in camos and cheap Ebay boots. ... I have a feeling French, Jason and Tyler are still here. ...
    (rec.music.artists.extreme)
  • Re: Cattyleena dubbul dayte
    ... RPCC Adventure cats wrote in message ... Cool, dude! ... Even if the chicks want to eat in one of the fancy ...
    (rec.pets.cats.community)
  • Re: Wow, thats incredible
    ... street and beaten by an angry mob for writing.. ... :> Dude, Blue M&M's can get me hard, I don't need drugs. ... :I prefer chicks but whatever floats your boat. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Paris Hilton admits she is stupid
    ... Joe is light in the loafers?? ... The dude that exploited thousands of chicks is GAY???? ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Whos the hottie at the PRS booth?
    ... >>> Makes a better woman than a man doesnt he. ... >> ACK! ... No way that chicks a dude, ...
    (alt.guitar)