Re: No loyalty anymore
- From: "Glenn Greenstein" <glen.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 16:20:28 GMT
"GAZ" <...@...yahoo.com> wrote in message
MZ, you raise a question in my mind. Do the owner's want it for the
leverage or do they want it as a way of holding on to a star for one
year w/o long term risk?
As for loyalty, I try & sustain it in my family, dogs & employees. My
team's players should always look after their interest & that is for
them to decide what that interest is: money, city where they live, etc.
You seem to rate your employees below your dogs. You would be great in
the Pats front office!
- Prev by Date: Re: I vote for a moderated board.
- Next by Date: Re: This high speed train in France
- Previous by thread: Re: No loyalty anymore
- Next by thread: Re: No loyalty anymore