Re: Krafty weasled outta the Colts opener

On Mar 26, 8:52 pm, "Selin" <laserstrike...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Danny, why do you hate the Patriots so much?

John

I love the Pats...been a fan since I was a kid...same with the Bruins,
just not a fan of the owners.

I have no problem with the Krafts. They are the best owners the Patriots
ever had.
Sure they aren't perfect, but who the hell is!!? Who would you prefer, the
Sullivan
"wet lips"? Victor Kiam? Nah... give us Krafty any day..

Amen. You know. If Kraft was the biggest Dick in the world and still
gave the Pats a chance to win a Super Bowl every year more power to
him. Since when does a fan give a rats ass about the owner of his
favorite team if they're winning? Please Daniel child, enligten us
as to what you want in an owner of the Pats besides one of the most
admired, succesful organizations in professional sports? What's your
last name Borges?

  • Re: Hicks and Gillet are Having None of it (BBC)
    ... Also, sneering at Chelsea and City, and thinking they're ... It's more to do with the integrity of the owners. ... because they dream of owning our club. ... Sheikh Mansoor was a City fan before he bought them because that's ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)
  • Re: Hicks and Gillet are Having None of it (BBC)
    ... the new owners would be Liverpool fans and understand how the game works. ... It's gotta be someone with more money than sense because they dream of owning our club. ... And don't tell me this Sheikh Mansoor was a City fan before he bought them because that's bollocks as well. ... men are looking for an immediate return on their investment. ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)
  • The Reality on Junior
    ... First of all let me say I am a Gordon fan, ... Owners are owners and drivers are who I follow. ... It appears that this is a Cat fight with Dale as the toy in the middle. ... So because his sister told him he deserved 51% ownership of his father's company, which she would benefi greatly from, she ended up getting 0% ownership for him. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.nascar)
  • Re: Krafty weasled outta the Colts opener
    ... provided as much excitment and optimism to the players and fans as Bob ... Take a look at the owners around this league you cocksucking ungrateful ... You should become a fan of the Bengals or Jests you miserable loser. ... the Colts but the Colts cant do it to us? ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • Re: Krafty weasled outta the Colts opener
    ... the owners can't put a ... winning product on the ice. ... With the Pats, all these guys do is win. ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)